Contact us today
Our Office staff will be happy to deal with your email enquiries by filling the form below or calling them direct.
Where to find us
KS2 Unity Place PR7 7HZ
We are opposite the new Hungry Horse Restaurant and Tesco on Buckshaw Village, just off the main road that passes through Buckshaw Village.
KS1 Brookwood Way PR7 7JS
We are just off Central Avenue next to the Retirement village. Turn into Brookwood way and follow the road round.
This is a brand new estate and does not yet appear on sat nav.
If you are struggling to find us please call on 01772 624416 and we will be happy to guide you in.
From the M61, come off at junction 8 – Chorley
- As you come off the slip road turn towards Chorley, and then at the next roundabout turn right onto the A6 towards Preston/Whittle Le Woods.
- At the first set of traffic lights (at the Sea View Inn, postcode PR6 7HH) turn left into Buckshaw Village and head down the hill.
- Continue past the Parcel Force Depot on your right.
- Cross the first roundabout.
- At the next roundabout you will see The War Horse Pub on your left hand side.
- On the right hand side of the roundabout is a new building with a high green fence around the site. This is Trinity School KS2
- Take the 3rd exit off the roundabout then turn left onto Unity Place.
- For Brookwood way continue straight over this roundabout.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit
- Take your first left into Brookwood Way, you will see the school on your right hand side as you drive down the road.
From the M6, come off at junction 28 – Leyland
- At the slip road turn right (both for south and northbound).
- At the traffic lights near The Woodsman, turn right onto the A49 towards Euxton and Chorley.
- Pass Leyland Golf Club (postcode PR25 5UD) on your left, and at the next lights turn left.
- Follow M61 Chorley signs over one roundabout, a set of lights (bearing slightly right at the Green Man statue), and two more small roundabouts (going past the Retirement Village on your right).
- Just before the third roundabout you need to turn right into Brookwood way, you will see KS1 Brookwood Way school on your right hand side as you drive down the road.
- For KS2 Unity place.
- At the third larger roundabout you will see the road going uphill in front of you – turn left here.
- At the next roundabout you will see Tesco on your right hand side and The War Horse Pub.
- On your left hand side is a new building with a high green fence around the site. This is Trinity School.
- Take the 1st exit off the roundabout then turn left onto Unity Place.